UFP-Edge Thermally Modified Wood Collection cladding is made to last. Not only does it have great curb appeal, it’s also more durable than typical wood siding because it resists rot. The innovative thermal modification process stabilizes the wood, making it less vulnerable to shrinking and seasonal expansion and contraction.
Our thermally modified boards come in a variety of on-trend pre-stained colors. The tongue and groove profiled planks can be installed on both interior and exterior siding, wall and ceiling applications. Our finishing process highlights the natural and random variation of the wood grain. These variations help provide a unique finish for each board.
Product Features & Details
- 1x6, 1x8 T&G pattern with nickel gap reveal
- Random lengths: 10, 12, 14, 16 ft.
- Matching 1x trim and fascia options
- 1x6x8 ft and shorter length kits available online
- Natural and prestained colors
- Ponderosa Pine or VG Hemlock (natural)
- End-matched profile for fast install and less waste
- All-natural wood preservation process
- Sourced and manufactured in North America
Find short lengths at Lowes.com and Home Depot.com