Bring nature’s beauty home with UFP-Edge Native Woods shiplap. This tongue and groove wood cladding will make a stunning impression on walls, ceilings and on select covered exterior applications like soffits and porches.
The charm of Native Woods shiplap is in the native knots and grain of the wood. Each board features a unique woodgrain pattern beneath a smooth surface. Save time on your project by choosing from our colorful prefinished shiplap options – no paint required. The interlocking board pattern allows for a consistent nickel gap reveal and a secure installation with fewer exposed fasteners. And because every board is end-matched, installation requires fewer cuts for less waste.
Product Features & Details
- 1x6 6-pack kits in a variety of lengths up to 16 ft.
- WP4 (V-groove) or Nickel gap reveal
- Interlocking pattern requires fewer exposed fasteners
- Prefinished to reveal the native woodgrain
- End-matched requires fewer cuts
- Perfect for interior walls and ceilings
- Use on select covered exterior applications
*Species vary per region (ESLP or SYP)
Sound knots and wood grain will vary per board. It is recommended you purchase your entire job, plus a minimum of 10% overage to ensure most consistent color.