The UFP-Edge Thermally Modified Wood Collection is wood cladding of the future. This beautifully stable wood cladding is made from an innovative thermal modification process which stabilizes the wood naturally with heat and steam. This process makes the wood less vulnerable to shrinking and seasonal expansion and contraction. What’s more, it resists rot and insects for long-term performance.
Our thermally modified wood cladding will give your home great curb appeal. The cladding comes in natural or a variety of on-trend prefinished colors. The tongue and groove interlocking pattern allows for easy installation on interior walls and ceilings and exterior siding applications.
Product Features & Details
- 1 × 6 – 8', 10', 12', 14', 16'
- Natural and prestained colors
- Ponderosa Pine or Hem Fir (natural)
- End-matched profile for fast install and less waste
- All-natural wood preservation process
- Domestically sourced and manufactured
- Trim, fascia, and wider profiles available special order
See home center product listings at Lowes.com and Home Depot.com