UFP-Edge Announces Strategic Partnership with Wolf Home Products
Posted 11/20/2023 by Marketing
UFP-Edge, a leading brand in wood siding, pattern and trim, today announced a key partnership with Wolf Home Products®, an innovator and leader in the building products industry. UFP-Edge products will be distributed out of Wolf's three facilities, encompassing the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and Midwest regions.
The distributed products include:
- Thermally Modified Wood Collection, Rustic Siding: Ideal for both exterior and interior use, this collection provides a rustic aesthetic and is less vulnerable to shrinking and seasonal shifts due to its thermal modification process.
- Thermally Modified Wood Collection, VG Hemlock Siding: Elevating any interior and exterior space, this collection showcases the natural beauty of a smooth vertical wood grain surface and provides protection from the elements.
- Premium Primed Trim & Fascia: Primed on all sides and ready for a top coat of quality paint, this durable product is made from clear finger-jointed Radiata Pine and is available in a smooth S4S profile.
- Timeless Nickel Gap Shiplap: Already primed for paint, this adds a touch of modern farmhouse to interior walls and ceilings with an interlocking pattern that requires less fasteners for installation.
- EvoTrim™ with TRU-CORE® Technology: Wolf Home Products will be the exclusive distributor of this technology for long-term exterior trim and fascia solutions.
"I am thrilled to announce our groundbreaking partnership with Wolf Home Products," said Chris Hayn, Vice President of UFP-Edge. "This landmark collaboration marks a pivotal moment in our history as we expand across all markets. United by common values and a shared vision, we forge a strategic partnership committed to delivering outstanding products to the marketplace. This alliance solidifies our commitment to the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions and will be pivotal to our future success."
Wolf Home Products aims to add a full inventory of UFP-Edge products to its extensive portfolio by early January. With a range of warranties, coatings and primers, sizes, and interlocking patterns, these products are designed to stand the test of time and meet the needs of varying projects.
To learn more about UFP-Edge’s product offerings, visit www.ufpEDGE.com/products#e=0.
Download the official press release here.